March 11, 2015
Celebrating Women’s History Month
- Encourage young women to find their greatness. Let them know there are no limits! Arm them with books, videos and articles on women who set out to accomplish great things and did it! Whether it’s science, animals, medicine, sports, dancing, government, education or art, align this with their interests and it’s sure to be a hit
- Support a female colleague, friend or family member in a goal they have set out to achieve
- Tell your female friends, colleagues and family members why you appreciate them
- Join an organization and demonstrate how you, a women, are passionate about a cause and can make a difference
- Plan how you, your business or an organization you are part of will support women throughout the year and honor Women’s History Month next year!
Reach out and let us know how you’re celebrating Women’s History Month.